Thanks for looking- enjoyed making the last silhoutte and decided to make another...hope that you like it...
Thank you for all your support and kind words with my previous images! *sends a hug to all*
Here are the final of my fairy facts- hope you enjoyed ready about them.....
*Everytime a fairy changes shapes he/she loses size.
* Fairies don't like humans who break taboos (known as geasas) imposed by faeries. Often a faery gift is given with a magickally imposed prohibition attached to it. If the taboo is broken, the gift or power is often taken away.
*The tangles we get in our hair at night are caused by fairies.
*If you dance with fairies until dawn you will never stop.
*If you step on a fairies toes while dancing you will turn to stone
* Fairies don't like the sound of bells, especially church bells. (The one exception are those bells that they hang on their horses' harnesses.)
* Fairies really like hunting, riding in procession, and spots such as hurling. Often the faeries must bring a mortal man to join their side in a hurling match, to give them strength.
* Fairies love playing chess, long considered a game fit for kings.
* Hawthorn trees, holly, foxglove and ragwort are dear to faeries, and they punish people who abuse them. (They use a ragwort stalk to fly through the air.) In Northern Ireland in 1907, a farmer who had swept his chimney with a holly bough was troubled with flying stones in his house.
* Fairies don't like being intruded upon or spied upon (they punish this severly).
* Fairies don't like theft of faery possessions by humans. Though they think it perfectly acceptable to steal from people, they are furious if people steal from them. Similarly, they have no sense of humor if one of their tricks gets played back on them.
* Fairies like order, tidyness, and neatness. It used to be said that a housewife who did not keep a neat home would be pinched by the faeries in punishment.
* Fairies use dishes or buckets of clear, clean water to wash their babies. They don't like empty pails or those filled with dirty water.
* Fairies love cake, especially if served with dishes of milk or cream.
* Fairies enjoy warm hospitality, generosity, good manners, and cheerfulness, honesty, and sincerity. They don't like rudeness, selfishness, lack of generosity, or people who are moody or melancholy.
* Fairies like "borrowing" items from humans such as food, tools, fire, etc.
* Fairies like golden hair, particularly on beautiful young women.
* Fairies prefer bright colored clothing.
* Fairies love the sound of the crowing of a rooster.
* Fairies don't like iron. Long ago, those fearful of meeting faeries would carry a piece of iron (or steel) with them, especially a cross or a horseshoe.
* Rue, St. Johns wort and yarrow are said to be anti-faery herbs.
* Fairies don't like lies or deceptions by humans. Even evil faeries do not lie, although they may seriously mislead or deceive.
* Fairies don't like nagging wives or husband/wife beaters.
* Fairies don't like humans who boast of faery gifts they've recieved.
Thank you so much for taking the time to look and please leave a comment! They make my day!
these are simply my
opinions and are not
meant to imply that
you should agree or
disagree nor should
these prove to be
offensive in any
way; if I do come
then you have my
Magepresented by the
This article came
about after a
requested that we
write ten clear,
simple tips for
information can be
very useful, but
it down into
chunks is so much
easier. So without
further ado plea...
This feature is for
all the happy
couples in the
world, the love
shared in families,
and for the good
friends.What I see
in these pictures..
The love, the
tenderness.. This is
what I search for. I
really hope I will
find someone like
you already did.Look
upon the sunand
think of that...
`anmari has been spreading her infectious positivity throughout our community for over 6 years. Throughout this time Ana has been at the core of all things devious, passionately developing an eclectic gallery, helping organise devmeets, participating in chat events and also recently completed dedicating her time as a Community Volunteer. We are absolutely delighted to bestow the Deviousness Award for May 2013 to `anmari, congratulations! Read More